March 3, 2017

Donuts (for donut maker)

Donut maker recipe
I've had my donut maker for a long time now. There were recipes given with the maker, but I didn't really like the donuts I ended up with.

Donut maker recipe
Plus, they'd dry out really fast (like, straight out of the maker fast. Not good). What do you do in that case ? Turn to Google. This recipe came up on several blog posts, so I decided I'd try it. Success ! These donuts were actually tasty.
Donut maker recipe
Sure, they don't taste like actual donuts, but they're still delicious.
Donut maker recipe
Just watch out for little stealing hands ! ;)
Donut maker recipe

Donuts (for donut maker)
Makes about 25 mini donuts

150g (1 cup + 3 tbsp) of all-purpose flour
100g (1/2 cup) of granulated sugar
1 packet (11g/2tsp) of baking powder
1 pinch of salt
150 mL (1/2 cup + 2 tbsp) of milk
2 eggs
4 tbsp of vegetable oil

Whisk together all the dry ingredients, then add the milk. Mix together and add the eggs and the oil, mix until well incorporated.
Transfer the batter to a squeeze bottle, and bake the donuts.
Cover with icing sugar or melted chocolate.

EDIT 04/04/17 : I just added cups/tablespoons measurements to the recipe. I do recommend weighting the ingredients over using cups and tablespoons, as that's the best way to garantee the best results for this recipe.
Donut maker recipe
Donut maker recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...